“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 23, 2010

An update on the status of Hope and a Future Ministries.

At Hope and a Future Ministries, we are in transition. Our website is going to change soon. Our hosting service is expiring and we're in the process of changing. It will most likely include a domain change, too. I'm looking for something shorter. Do you have any ideas? Some of the domain names I'd choose are already taken.

In addition, on paper, Hope and a Future Ministries has been dissolved. Originally, we were a for-profit corporation. This year, I filed the dissolution papers. I will be filing nonprofit corporation soon. This will include becoming a 501 3 c. In the meantime, we are on hold.

Once the paperwork is complete, we'll be up and ready for business or should I say, ministry. We'll be providing life coaching, workshops and counseling.

Check back with us. I'll give you an update on the website and everything else we're doing!

Thanks for following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment