“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hmm. Rethinking Mondays


Ok, so in my mind, Marriage Mondays sounded like a great idea. Unfortunately, Mondays are not good for me to blog. You see Mondays and Thursdays are my long days. I don't get home 'til 8:00 PM. On Mondays, I have to watch Chuck. That is what I was doing last night instead of blogging. I was watching Chuck.
Anywhoo, I did not post my marriage post. Here's the other clincher... My couple that I was going to interview Sunday afternoon wasn't able to meet. That means no interview....bummer. Good thing is I found another couple to interview, too! This couple has been married for 42 years! Isn't that awesome?

Well, I've got 4 couples lined up to interview. I will be sending them the questions this week. I played around with the idea of not giving them the questions but I had a wife ask for them ahead of time. I thought, why not? It might help us get richer answers.

Here's the next thing I am going to tell you. I am not going to promise the interviews will be posted on Mondays. I'm interviewing most of the couples Sunday afternoons. With my long Mondays, it's too hard to polish up the interviews and share them with such a short turn around. Bear with me, I'm new to this blog thing. Please stay posted though, I'll share the interviews as soon as I get them done!

On another note---no one, I mean no one has participated in the muffin contest. Doesn't anyone bake anymore? Do you have any ideas? I'll leave it open until next Monday (May 24th). So share your recipes, people! I'm giving away Starbucks coffee. I did come up with a yummy idea inspired by Starbucks. So, if no one submits his or her recipe then I may make my own muffins and use the Starbucks card myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment