“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 3 Questions for Radical by David Platt

If you are reading the book Radical with us, here are the questions for week 3, chapters 4 and 5:

RADICAL
Week 3 Questions Chapters 4-5 
How did the deacon respond to David’s excitement over the opportunities to reach people for Christ?

Why did God create us in the first place?

What is David’s response to “I’m not called”?
What might Radically abandoning to Christ look like in your life?
What is the “megastrategy of Jesus”?

What is the difference between receivers and reproducers of God’s Word?

What happens when we ask ourselves the question, “How can I listen to his Word so that I am equipped to teach this Word to others”?

What is the difference between discipling and disinfecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment