“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MIA! but back now..

Sorry, I've been MIA for several weeks.  I was wrapping up the end of my graduate program and transitioning into a new job.  In the mornings, I am working for Dr. Kaplan and Associates as a Behavior Therapist. In the afternoon and evening, I'll be seeing counseling and life coaching clients at 9770 Old Baymeadows Rd. Jacksonville, FL once I am registered with the State of Florida. In the meantime, I'm still counseling on Thursday afternoons at First Baptist Jacksonville.  Anthony, the VP of Hope and a Future Ministries just took a position with The Bridge of NE Florida working with high students who are suspended from school. He is a social worker/group facilitator with these students. The program is an alternative to out of school suspension. They do school work so when they get back to school they won't be behind.  In the evenings, he is counseling at Sutton Place Behavioral Health.  We will both be excited when we can focus on Hope and a Future Ministries full-time. Until then, we are gaining new skills to use for God's glory!
-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment