“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Guest Blogger


I am excited to introduce our new guest blogger; Ryan Marler is a Psychology major at Liberty University. He is just finishing up his Bachelor’s degree this fall and then hopes to attend grad school. His desire is to someday work with those suffering PTSD, especially Veterans. This seems a natural decision since he comes from a line of military people; his uncle is currently a Major in the Army. Ryan is a gifted writer/communicator with a heart for people. He is an observer of life with wisdom to share sprinkled with a good dose of wit. I, personally, look forward reading what he has to contribute. Ryan will definitely add a different perspective to this blog. Please welcome him with your comments. (Oh...by the way, he's my son! J)

No comments:

Post a Comment