“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New series starting

Hello! I haven't blogged for awhile. Writing has never been a strength for me. Let me draw you a picture or sit one on one and I'm fine. Yet, for some reason I've felt compelled to blog. So, if there is anyone still checking my blog after I went MIA- then let me say I'm back and with new ideas that I'm excited about! First, on Mondays I'm going to start featuring couples who have been married over 30 years and ask them their secrets to staying happy together. Then on Thursdays, it's all about thankfulness- I've been thinking a lot about thankfulness and gratitude. I hope the new series is an encouragement to all of you as much as it will be for me! I've also been thinking about sharing more food ideas too. At First Baptist Church JAX we are doing a small group for Lose It For Life. I'd like to share my experiences with Lose it For Life with all of you. Maybe together we can encourage each other. Well, gotta go for now. Talk to you later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment