“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lose it for Life and Foodie Friday

Can you believe it, two posts in one day? Well, I was talking to Melissa today about guest blogging and well she agreed. You see here at FBCJAX Counseling Ministry we talk about food... a lot. So, Melissa wants to share her recipes with ya'll. I was getting tired of Frugal Fridays- so, we decided to make it Foodie Fridays. I think she'll share her guacamole recipe this Friday with you...so, be looking for it, ok? Oh, we took pictures so you would know what we look like. It only took us a dozen pictures to finally pick one. Well, here's us:






Oh, no that's one of the bloopers. How about this one:






Happy Tuesday and talk to you later! (I'm the one in the blue).
-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment