“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hope and a Future Ministries needs to raise $10,000!

Hope and a Future Ministries, Inc. - Fundraiser Hello! I haven't written a post in a long time and for that I'm sorry. Today, I am writing because we need your help. We are trying to raise $10,000 to open a boutique thrift store called Hope's Closet. The store will sell used clothing and accessories in a boutique atmosphere. In addition, to the resale sales, we plan to offer career workshops & training plus a job club. Proceeds from the store will go to fund the primary purposes of our ministry, which is counseling, life-coaching and training for individuals, families and couples. We offer services to address mental health issues such as depression & anxiety, career issues, relationship issues and families issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment