“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Radical book club questions...

A small group of us met again this past Saturday for book club at the Regency Panera Bread in Jacksonville, FL. If you are following along online and wondering where's week 4 and 5's questions--there are none!  The conversation has been so lively at book club that I decided to stop with the questions. We weren't using them anyway.  If you haven't  got a chance to pick up the book yet, please do! You'll soon learn why there is such lively discussion.  David Platt pushes the extreme and gets the reader to think.  You may agree with him or be completely offended...then you'll turn the page and feel completely different.  If you've been reading book, let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your reactions.


-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment